AHORRA haste el 30%

Sabias que... si adquieres una casa en Sistema de



Pre-Venta AHORRAS
hasta un 30 por ciento sobre el



valor final del inmueble.

viernes, 20 de agosto de 2010

7 Tips To Being More Resourceful - Vanessa Summers

Have you noticed the great divide for entrepreneurs in today’s marketplace? There seems to be a bevy of entrepreneurs who are just trying to get by, unconsciously trapped in tough times and then bringing that reality to their business and life results.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, there are entrepreneurs who view today’s economy as an extreme opportunity to create significant wealth and have the business results to show for it.
The first group of entrepreneurs I call resource less, while the second group of entrepreneurs I call resourceful. But what you may not understand is that lack of money or financial results is ONLY a symptom of underlying issues.
If you can teach yourself daily to move from a place of resource less to resourceful, unlimited possibilities for your business income growth and your life are available to you right now.
I was thinking over the weekend about my own business journey and the continual habits I practice that distinguish my ability to move from a mental state of resource less to resourcefulness. As my students know, I struggled my first few years in business and almost went bust–this truly was when I lived in a state of being resource less.
However, when I began to learn how to tap into my unlimited potential daily, I consciously began putting daily attention and effort into strengthening my ability to be successful. Not only has my business grown between 50 percent and 100 percent each year in the past six years, but I continue to see how I am in training to move my company into 100 million-plus in annual revenue.
I always say, “Your revenue can only grow as much as you do!” So, how much are you growing these days?
All of the habits listed below have been learned from some of the most legendary and successful entrepreneurs of our time. If I can learn and profit from them, you can, too. Here is my short list for your review:
1. Movement. Tony Robbins teaches that one of the easiest ways to change your emotions and your mental outlook is through movement. I prided myself on being a yogi for a long period of time, yet my significant shifts in resourcefulness came with adding in cross-training, too, such as jogging a few times a week.
I believe it is impossible to have big business success and an extraordinary quality of life if you are not physically conditioning yourself for strength, resilience, tenacity and being resourceful. Every once in a while, my team will catch me going for a mid-day run during the week.
I do this to reach for an instant upgrade in my perspective and extra support in helping me move through a certain obstacle/opportunity that may have been presented to me that day.
I know I am guaranteed to have a shift in emotions and perspective post run that has a huge impact on how I manage the rest of my day and show up as a leader for my team. Got movement in your daily or weekly routine? It could be anything that sings to you, but I promise it works.

2. Questions. Just in the past few years, I learned to ask myself better questions consistently. Before, when things seemed to go off track in business, I would unconsciously move into a state of being resource less. I would ask myself questions such as, “What is wrong with me?” “Why didn’t I figure this out quicker to avoid this happening?” and “How bad is this?”
With these questions came some pretty challenging emotions and meanings I created about certain experiences that did not empower me as an entrepreneur and certainly didn’t help my business thrive.
What really shifted my ability to be resourceful as a business owner was when I began to train myself to ask questions such as, “What is good about this?” “What is great about this?” “What is the joy in this?” “What is the love in this?” and “What is the adventure in this?” And, wow, my emotions and my meanings for challenging business experiences completely shifted.
I began to reach a level of certainty regarding the unpredictability that comes with being an entrepreneur. No matter what unfolds with my business, I have enough “WINS” on the table to know deep within myself that something challenging will ultimately be shifted into some great opportunity for growth for myself and my company.
This experience of what most entrepreneurs unconsciously try to avoid helps me build an incredible reserve of resourcefulness. How are you building your reserve today?

3. Music. Yep, music. I have my little iPod nano that sits easily on my shirt collar, and I love reaching for inspiration and motivation to help me tap into the unlimited well of possibilities–in essence, to move beyond myself. I love to listen to new music and create new memories to it. I also love to reach for older music at times to reminisce or even help me move through challenging emotions.
Just yesterday I was listening to The Best of Leonard Cohen while doing a few lazy Sunday afternoon yoga stretches on my mat, and this album reminded me of a very specific time as a young, 18-year-old fashion model in New York City and Paris.
Reliving these memories was comforting and enlightening, as life has changed so much since those days. What a true enjoyment to have music provide such a powerful refuge, energy shift and support to transformation. How do you get your groove on.

4. CANI. My hubby and life partner Andor and I have lived by this Japanese saying ever since we first met: Constant And Never-Ending Improvement. Extraordinarily successful entrepreneurs are always seeking to learn and grow.
They understand that if they are constantly nourishing their mind, they are automatically upgrading themselves and giving themselves a competitive edge. You know the saying “knowledge is power.” It’s true. It has been significant and inspiring for me to watch the rate of growth of close business colleagues who understand and embrace CANI.
Funnily, in today’s marketplace, the entrepreneurs who practice CANI are the ones being most rewarded with fantastic business growth because we are officially in the information economy. And every time you upgrade your skill, knowledge and business-profit toolkit, the more you are guaranteed to skyrocket your business and life growth.
I pride myself on going to two seminars a year, but this year I will go to at least four and consume twice as many business books as usual to ensure I am practicing CANI to its fullest potential at a time when the marketplace is changing so quickly.

5. Affirmations. This is one of the first tools of being resourceful I learned many years ago, and it works. I have daily affirmations that I have said for so many years, they are etched on my blood cells–REALLY. If you don’t have daily affirmations, I list a few here below for your review.
You are welcome to take them and adapt them to your liking, but most important, you must plan to repeat them twice a day.
Vanessa’s Affirmations:
Every day and in every way, I am getting better and better.”
I am healthy, wealthy and wise.”
It is fun and easy to be successful.”
I am powerful and profitable.”


6. Forgive 70 times seven. I have learned in business that things may not always go the way we hope, be it with our vendors, clients, employees or even key partnerships. What I have also learned is that it is essential for me to practice forgiveness, just like Jesus said: “Forgive 70 times seven” or even “Love your enemies.”
In my recent years of bigger business success, I have weathered new storms in core business relationships changing. During these key business transitions, I have not always felt my generosity or loyalty in relationships reciprocated.
What I have learned is that relationships are always in transition, especially when the marketplace is changing so quickly. And I have also learned how important it is to bless those whom you feel have wronged you.
If I am not saintly enough to love my enemies, for the sake of my own health and happiness, I can practice loving myself enough to let them go peacefully in my heart.

7. Prayer and meditation. Prayer conquers worry and ultimately puts me in a state of absolute resourcefulness because I am reminded that I am not doing it alone. It has been documented that a habit of prayer can instantly relieve worry, fear and stress. Prayer also gives me a zest for life, more life and a larger, richer, more satisfying life.
I find having a practice of daily meditation helps me make consistent contact with the divine. I have a new Platinum client whom I am really excited to be working with who meditates twice daily and has an amazing energy about her.
In a recent conversation, she was telling me about her meditation practice and jokingly shared that she tells other people they don’t have to go anywhere to get what they want in business or life; all they have to do is just sit there in meditation.
I believe there is something powerful about making conscious contact with God daily, which catapults us into being extraordinarily resourceful in all our daily affairs, including our business.
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 11th, 2010 at 1:22 pm and is filed under Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

http://financialguru.entrepreneur.com/2010/08/11/7-tips-to-being-more-resourceful/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Formulario de Contacto

Formulario de Contacto

Nombres y Apellidos*
Email*
Mensaje*
Image Verification
captcha
Please enter the text from the image:
[Refresh Image][What's This?]
Powered byEMF HTML Forms

Pasta Dental con Factor de Transferencia

Pasta Dental - Transfer F...
15.00 $us.
Vea este anuncio en:
TUMOMO.com

Departamentos de 3 y 4 dormitorios - Preventa 45.000 $us

Urbanizacion Cerrada 72 D...
45000.00 $us.
Vea este anuncio en:
TUMOMO.com